UPDATED OCTOBER 27TH 2020:
We are open. All courses on our website are current and can be booked online.
Our policy in accordance with Australian Government and WHO advice is to maintain social distancing and clean practises where possible. this includes the following:
* Tutors shall disinfect all surfaces prior to the commencement of each class.
* Students shall be checked for fever with an infrared, no contact thermometer. Any student showing signs of fever will be asked to leave and rescheduled on another course date where possible
* All students will be required to hand sanitise upon entering each class. Hospital grade hand sanitiser is available to all students.
* Students are required to wear masks or face coverings where possible however under government policy tutors are not required to wear masks.
* Students and tutors will be asked to employ social distancing where possible. Tutors will demonstrate from the tutor desk via screen and video camera and not operate any individual student workstation.
* Students will be required to not attend class if they are showing symptoms of cold or flu such as coughs, fevers, sore throats or any sign or sickness. We will do our best to arrange makeups or free classes in the future for any student that has their study interrupted by sickness.
Should we be required to close due to COVID-19, students will be entitled to a full postponement of their course. Please note, no refunds will be issued.
If you have any questions or would like to raise any concerns please email us via our contact page.
Thank you and we look forward to having you in our classes.
The team at School of Synthesis.